POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Scott Hill
Date: 13 Nov 1998 10:20:29
Message: <01be0d89$9a33a8b0$8c00a8c0@shindo>
Ron Parker <par### [at] my-dejanewscom> wrote in article
<36483fef.0@news.povray.org>...
> On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 00:02:49 +0000, Mark Radosevich
> 	<mar### [at] randolphspaedu> wrote:
> >Ron Bieber wrote:
> >>
> >> Your british, aren't you??? <g>
> >
> >nope, merely a nonconformist :)
>
> This thread was dead, can't we leave it that way, please?

	Didn't you hear ? Some of us had a seance, we just wanted a chat with
Elvis, but it all went a bit wrong and we ended up pulling this poor thread
out from beyond the grave.

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.