POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features : Re: Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features
From: Scott Hill
Date: 9 Nov 1998 06:03:13
Message: <01be08db$6fdb0fc0$8c00a8c0@shindo>
Markus Becker <bec### [at] zessuni-siegende> wrote in article
<36402B46.764A4D39@zess.uni-siegen.de>...
> Scott Hill wrote:
> >
> >         I think it was meant to be an anti-windows, all windows users
are as thick
> > as shit type comment, not one on the availability of POV for the
windows
> > platform.
> >
> >         Just ignore him, he may grow up one day.
>
> 1) I think I'm grown up.
> 2) It wasn't anti-windows (can't be, since I'm using Windows since
>    the dark days of 3.0, and, hell, I _love_ it ;-)
> 3) It was meant to be an ironic remark.
>
> But feel free to ignore me, I can live with it.

	Sorry Marcus, I was probably having a bad day or something, anyhow I
didn't realise it was meant to be ironic (like Alan, I managed to miss that
smiley) and I there are people out there that will make comments like yours
and will mean it as some kind of anti-MS or anti-windows thing and that
tends to really piss me off - usually I don't give them the satisfaction of
responding to their infantile attitudes, but, as I said, you probably
caught me on a bad day.

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.