POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features : Re: Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions for new POV-Ray Win Features
From: Scott Hill
Date: 3 Nov 1998 12:02:00
Message: <01be0728$06e352c0$8c00a8c0@shindo>
Alan Kong <alk### [at] compuserveNO-SPAMcom> wrote in article
<363EBBA7.752C6B94@compuserveNO-SPAM.com>...
> Hi, Markus,
>
> > The reason for this is: Any user who has a Unix system running,
> > is able to install and run POV. For a Windows user this is not
> > necessarily true! ;-)
>
>   Why not? POV-Ray v3.1 for Windows installs and runs on Windows 95/NT
and I
> believe on Windows 98, also. Of course, there is always the MS-DOS
version
> of POV-Ray v3.1 for those running Windows v3.1 or Windows for Workgroups.

	I think it was meant to be an anti-windows, all windows users are as thick
as shit type comment, not one on the availability of POV for the windows
platform.

	Just ignore him, he may grow up one day.

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.