POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : GUI Extension Problem : GUI Extension Problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  GUI Extension Problem
From: Winefred Washington
Date: 1 Oct 1998 11:39:53
Message: <01bded45$92369960$ddaffbcc@wwashington>
Hi,

I'm trying to write a gui extension for POVRAY. I've gotten the example
code to work under VC5.0 EXCEPT for the About dialog. It appears the
DllEntryPoint is not being called. Since it's not, the hInstance is
uninitialized causing the call to create the dialog from the IDD_ABOUT
resource to fail. If I understand the LoadLibrary call, it's suppose to
call DllEntryPoint. I've tried adding the file to the .DEF, but no luck.

Also, does anyone know how to use the __declspec(dllexport) directive
instead of a separate DEF file?

Thanks in advance,
Winefred