POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project??? : Re: Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project??? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project???
From: Scott Hill
Date: 24 Sep 1998 11:27:23
Message: <01bde7ae$c762ab20$8c00a8c0@shindo>
Daren Scot Wilson <dar### [at] pipelinecom> wrote in article
<360### [at] pipelinecom>...
> How many times have people started a POV-Ray modeller project?
>
> How many actually got going?
>
> For those prjects that died or never got started - why?  Lack of
> manpower?  Cracked under the weight of overambitious goals?  Coding
> bugs?
>
> Especially, what happend to the spurt of interest last May?

	What happened last May ?
--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.