POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : POV-City -- Where is it? : Re: POV-City -- Where is it? (DISCUSS HERE?) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-City -- Where is it? (DISCUSS HERE?)
From: Scott Hill
Date: 24 Sep 1998 11:27:13
Message: <01bde7ac$c2fa0bc0$8c00a8c0@shindo>
Liz Jones <liz### [at] geocitiescom> wrote in article
<360### [at] geocitiescom>...
> Daren Scot Wilson wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, it's gone - for now.   Mr. Kent sent out this message to all
> > participants - but maybe it didn't show up in any newsgroups?
> >

> Is this the newsgroup that wil be used to track the "POV City"
> when it emerges again?

	povray.general or comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing would be better.
--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.