POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : visible flourescent/neon tube light : Re: visible flourescent/neon tube light Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: visible flourescent/neon tube light
From: Edward Lotter
Date: 9 Sep 1998 21:10:14
Message: <01bddc4f$7dd9e140$bf3ed3cf@edward.loop.com>
Edward Lotter <_lot### [at] loopcom> wrote in article
<01bddbb0$052ffd00$693ed3cf@edward.loop.com>...
> Try as I might (and search as I might) I have not been able to find a
> solution to this one!
> [...]

You guys are the greatest. Thanks to everyone for such a quick and
thorough response. (Especially, Mick. Thanks for successfully
rising to the challenge.)

You will see examples of my work on the web (eventually) and
probably in the IRTC.

Thanks again, one and all.

Cheers
Eddie