POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : visible flourescent/neon tube light : Re: visible flourescent/neon tube light Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: visible flourescent/neon tube light
From: mick
Date: 9 Sep 1998 13:54:52
Message: <01bddc12$86e63dc0$bfeba8c2@wphnvffu>
Tried to put everyones ideas together - what do you reckon.

Mick

camera
{
  location  <0.0, 0.0, -15.0>
  look_at   <0.0, 5.0,  0.0>
}

background{color rgb<0,0,0>}
light_source {<20,5,-20> color rgb 0.25 }
// ----------------------------------------

#declare nmb=0;
#while (nmb<=10)
   light_source { nmb*y color rgb 0.1 }
   #declare nmb=nmb+1;
#end
cylinder { <0,-0.5,0>, <0,10.5,0>, 0.2 pigment { color rgbf <20,2,5,0.5> }
finish{specular 0.5}
 }

Edward Lotter <_lot### [at] loopcom> wrote in article
<01bddbb0$052ffd00$693ed3cf@edward.loop.com>...