POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : New editor: Did you try this? : Re: New editor: Did you try this? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor: Did you try this?
From: Scott Hill
Date: 7 Sep 1998 11:45:24
Message: <01bdd81b$c46f7f80$8c00a8c0@shindo>
Philippe Debar <phi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in article
<35efe79c.0@news.povray.org>...
> A feature I just recently dicovered, but... brilliant!
>
> *Select a collumn (ctrl+drag)
> *This works even better if you select a no-character-wide (yes, 0
> character)
>   some-character-height collumn
> *Type some text
> *Praise the pov team
>
> That's all folks!

	Neato! Ideal for color_maps, long lists of nearly identical objects,
allsorts of things !

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.