POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : New editor : Re: New editor Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor
From: Scott Hill
Date: 4 Sep 1998 12:43:06
Message: <01bdd7fe$a5889a60$8c00a8c0@shindo>
povray.org admin team <new### [at] DESPAMpovrayorg> wrote in article
<35f031e9.215343587@news.povray.org>...
> "Philippe Debar" <phi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
> >Ooops, sorry
> >
> >>The 'click anywhere' feature of the editor is internal to the editor
> >>control and is not able to be changed by us.
> >
> >I forgot I specifically asked for an answer on this one...
>
> After some discussion with the author of the edit control we've worked
out a
> way to add this. It'll be in the next beta (or the release if there's no
next
> beta).

	If you going to change this behavior please make it optional. I and, it
seems, many others, like it the way it is.

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.