POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Atmospheric planet : Atmospheric planet Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Atmospheric planet
From: SamuelT
Date: 23 Apr 1999 01:02:50
Message: <01bdce43$df0ace80$4ebac998@default>
Here is a planet scene I started tonight. It uses basic techniques, plus a
not-so-basic technique for the sun's halo that I made up myself. I am happy
with it so far, but I can't seem to dissolve the moon's shadows into the
atmosphere. The atmosphere is part background color and part fog. Any
suggestions?
	I will also try to make the moons ripple down at the bottom, as if the sun
were heating things up a bit. I already have an idea for that.
	Any comments or questions are appreciated.

SamuelT

- Our center is often different from our outer; telling the truth is gold ~

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'planet.jpg' (29 KB)

Preview of image 'planet.jpg'