POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : teddy.pov (a demo of a furry density_map for Povray 3.1) : Re: teddy.pov (a demo of a furry density_map for Povray 3.1) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: teddy.pov (a demo of a furry density_map for Povray 3.1)
From: Scott Hill
Date: 12 Aug 1998 11:01:37
Message: <01bdc5e1$e469e2e0$8c00a8c0@shindo.ddlinks.co.uk>
Shinzaho <Shi### [at] aolcom> wrote in article
<01bdc16e$07b7eee0$564a5b82@michaelfisher>...
> // A demo of a furry density_map for Povray 3.1
<snipped code>

	Hmm, I can't even get it to parse ! Could you e-mail a copy that'll work
under POVRay for Windows 3.1 beta 5 to me ? (address in sig)

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.