POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Term Paper : Re: Term Paper Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Term Paper
From: Tristan Wibberley
Date: 11 Feb 1970 10:59:39
Message: <01bd36fd$5daebb40$181657a8@W_tristan.gb.tandem.com>
I think it is backwards, but it depends on what hybrid is.

it sends rays from the camera, finds which surface it hits first, checks
that against light sources directly (doesn't send out lots more rays) for
specular, phong and diffuse, and sends out two more rays for refraction and
reflection.

Hope this helps some.

PS. don't quote me on any of this.

--
Tristan Wibberley

(Remove the '.NO_LUNCHEON_MEAT' from my
email address to reply.)

Ric Mitchell <ric### [at] wizardnet> wrote in article
<34D### [at] wizardnet>...