POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Ribbon? : Re: Ribbon? (correction) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ribbon? (correction)
From: Tristan Wibberley
Date: 11 Feb 1970 06:41:32
Message: <01bd36d9$4dd13000$181657a8@W_tristan.gb.tandem.com>
Get spatch, it is a Spline patch modeller, and can output to pov bicubic
patch objects, I can't remember the url right now thought, perhaps GrimDude
will help? He know everything ;-)

--
Tristan Wibberley

(Remove the '.NO_LUNCHEON_MEAT' from my
email address to reply.)

Roland Mas <bob### [at] clodomirrezelenstfr> wrote in article
<6aknoh$m32$4@melchior.Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG>...