POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : one source, two images Server Time
3 May 2024 04:43:09 EDT (-0400)
  one source, two images (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: jr
Subject: one source, two images
Date: 18 Nov 2023 11:55:00
Message: <web.6558eb62bdeec745f11225116cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

when rendering WFP's "op art" scene[*] from 2014, I get different images,
depending whether I use a "stock" POV-Ray (3.8, both alpha and beta.2), or WFP's
own (6e4ed6c2), see attached.

[*] <https://news.povray.org/53b35d39%40news.povray.org>

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '140701_same_source.png' (2780 KB)

Preview of image '140701_same_source.png'
140701_same_source.png

> when rendering WFP's "op art" scene[*] from 2014, I get different images,
> depending whether I use a "stock" POV-Ray (3.8, both alpha and beta.2), or WFP's
> own (6e4ed6c2), see attached.

version 3.7.0.8 works as intended, from 3.7.1-rc.1 the results/images differ.

Post a reply to this message