POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POV-Ray online rendering : POV-Ray online rendering Server Time
3 May 2024 10:54:16 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray online rendering
From: yesbird
Date: 13 Apr 2024 09:48:03
Message: <661a8d13@news.povray.org>
Hi, guys !

After a long period of absence I'm getting back and would like to share
with you a tool for online rendering of POV-Ray scenes:
https://povlab.online.

I am using it for fast sketches to try some ideas that need more or less
serious computing power. Just select the desired scene from the bottom
panel, edit it as you like or paste your own, click the [Upload] button
in top right corner or press [Ctrl-S]. Behind the scene is HgPovray38
running on 10 cores of Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v2 3.00GHz.

Please be aware that this is only a beta version and any criticism,
suggestions, bug reports, or questions are welcome.

Code is here: https://github.com/syanenko/povlab.online
Happy rendering !