POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ini_option : Re: ini_option Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ini_option
From: Glen Berry
Date: 8 Feb 2000 00:47:20
Message: <=qefOJp9MkZzzejpo6kszJPCKf=p@4ax.com>
On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:17:59 -0900, "mr.art" <mr.### [at] gcinet> wrote:

>I like it. Only I would set Width and Height and let
>the program set the aspect. It would be overridden only
>if you set the camera{ right } option.

You have me a bit confused here. If you are setting the Width and
Height of the image, then you have also set the aspect ratio of the
image as well. The program can't independently set the aspect ratio,
and also allow you to set both Height and Width at the same time.

Perhaps you could explain this for me?

thanks,
Glen Berry