POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Somebody kick me (19kb jpeg) : Re: sss buddha [16kb] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:24:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sss buddha [16kb]
From: Mike Williams
Date: 28 Nov 2003 15:56:55
Message: <+db8oDAW$6x$EwKu@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Andy Cocker who wrote:
>Hi Mael,
>
>Thanks for your prompt reply. Unfortunately I'm still having the same problem in
>that the only
>texture showing up on the model is that which is specified in the mesh2
>texture_list:
>
>texture_list {
>  1,
>  texture { Material0 }
>  }
>
>I don't know how to overide this texture and make it use the SSS. Does your
>Buddha model have
>this texture_list entry?

The texture_list is optional, but if it's not there you have to remove
the texture number from each entry in the face_indices section.

At first glance, you might think that it might be tedious to remove the
texture numbers from the face_indices section, but it may well be
possible to perform Search->ReplaceAll of ">,1," with ">," and then just
edit the last one manually.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure