POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A work in progress (my room) - Room_16.jpg : Re: A work in progress (my room) - Room_16.jpg Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A work in progress (my room) - Room_16.jpg
From: Glen Berry
Date: 17 Apr 2000 22:00:17
Message: <+b77ONofMfT+IgqA9uchSenhjHMI@4ax.com>
On 17 Apr 2000 17:58:22 -0400, sjl### [at] ndirectcouk (Steve) wrote:

>Good work so far.
Thanks

>Dosn't look like there's a decent spot for a computer
>in there unles you have it on the table in the middle,

There isn't a decent spot for much of anything in my room.  :)

Actually, the computer goes on the "desk" on the right. The makeshift
table in the middle of the room is supported by short book shelves at
each end of the tabletop. (The shelves have yet to be rendered, and
the textures of the bookshelves yet to be chosen.)

>and the ceiling appears to be at an angle to the top of the door.

It's also that way in real life. I have a sloped ceiling.

>I think I can guess where the sterio goes.

The stereo also goes on the "desk" on the right. A rather large
subwoofer is hidden in the closet in the far corner. (This hasn't been
rendered yet.)

There is still a lot of objects to add, but I thought I would share my
efforts so far. Thanks for the comments. It helps encourage me to
finish this.    :)

Thanks,
Glen Berry