POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : How to design the structure of a graphic component? : How to design the structure of a graphic component? Server Time
19 May 2024 11:39:40 EDT (-0400)
  How to design the structure of a graphic component?
From: And
Date: 14 Jul 2023 02:40:00
Message: <web.64b0eca378dc791bee1d8e88aa81652d@news.povray.org>
I wrote a java program last year:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/thread/%3Cweb.62b9d31097c0f8e9cf20f667aa81652d%40news.povray.org%3E/

I will rewrite it (because I have wrote some corresponding POV-macro for the
functions, I can reserve them, and other consequent), especially the Curve
Editor which can use mouse drag node to edit curves.

Maybe I will release that component to GitHub under open-source license in the
future.

But I need some suggestion about write such a graphic component. Because I found
my
structure of the program is not ideal. It is hard to complete all features what
I want. I have paused effort on it, But I remember I spend much time developing
it last 1-2 years.

I use Java language to implement them, but generally it is not the emphasis.