POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Reds Are Coming... : The Reds Are Coming... Server Time
1 May 2024 17:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  The Reds Are Coming...
From: Simon J  Cambridge
Date: 18 May 2017 08:10:01
Message: <web.591d8e155a6f70491195a2400@news.povray.org>
Hi Folks,

Again, going back to basics, I tried something else as well. I suppose I was
inspired here by a teenage visit to Brezhnev's russia, and all those heroic
posters embalzoned on the walls, in the squares and on the underground. If you
have heroes, pose them dramatically, that's what I say! I was tempted to have
Lenin ordering a taxi somewhere, but decided against it.

I also have a liking for Art-Deco, which is why all the reflective surfaces and
the design of the sky-ships and the helms. Too much 'Flash Gordon' at saturday
morning pictures, perhaps.

Anyway! What do you think?

(Again, no radiosity and only two light sources and I messed with the contrast a
little post render.)

Cheers,

Simon.

http://www.landofthefirst.com/