POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bumper Sticker *WARNING: MILD PROFANITY : Bumper Sticker *WARNING: MILD PROFANITY Server Time
24 Apr 2024 21:40:21 EDT (-0400)
  Bumper Sticker *WARNING: MILD PROFANITY
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 19 Nov 2016 08:10:01
Message: <web.58304e472b5b26c56ae7df010@news.povray.org>
I used my Bordered Characters macros to make this bumper sticker design. It's
intended to be a play on words. For those unfamiliar with American slang, "A**
kisser" is a term for a sycophant. Please accept my apologies if anyone is
offended. I'll post some more bumper sticker designs if there's any interest.
I'll have to issue an apology of some sort with most of them...

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: