POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Old version of espd_lightsys.inc in Lightsys 4d : Old version of espd_lightsys.inc in Lightsys 4d Server Time
1 May 2024 22:45:21 EDT (-0400)
  Old version of espd_lightsys.inc in Lightsys 4d
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 1 Oct 2016 21:50:00
Message: <web.57f0674caa92d703e5b326b50@news.povray.org>
I finally got around to unzipping Lightsys 4d.  In checking for differences
between 4c and 4d, I found two anomalies in the new 4d file espd_lightsys.inc:
  - There is a typo in the spline ES_Phillips_HPS.
  - The tungsten incandescent 3000 K lamp is missing.

I also noticed two versions of this file in my old 4c directory:
  - a deficient file, timestamped 2009 August 11, which is identical
    to the file in 4d;
  - and an updated file, timestamped 2012 September 3.  The corrected
    file is identical to the copy downloaded from the SpectralRender
    Web page.