POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : luminance output : luminance output Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:38:23 EDT (-0400)
  luminance output
From: CAS
Date: 16 Apr 2014 02:55:02
Message: <web.534e2857251103cb6a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
Hello,everyone.I am a student.I am doing my graduation project recently.It is
simulating radiance with ray-tracing.I have done a test with pov.But I am
confronting a error with my result.Could anyboby help me check out my issue.Beg
a hot.I am a student.I am confronting the pressure of graduation.I feel so
worry.I have uploaded the whole process of my test,beg a hot help me!
"pov-xyz"is the location of each sphere.
"pov-ref"is the reflectivity of each sphere.
"pov.exr"is the output image by pov.
I have converted "pov.exr" to "pov.tiff".
"result"is my analyse.My issue was wrote in it.
Expecting somebody help me.Great gratitudes!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pov-730nm.zip' (1632 KB)