POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Rune's particle system : Rune's particle system Server Time
17 May 2024 03:59:35 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's particle system
From: iori
Date: 13 Aug 2007 12:05:00
Message: <web.46c08074d1e099862ac159e90@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm using rune's particle system
http://runevision.com/3d/include/particles/
to simulate fire and smoke effect. However I'm scratching my head on how to
simulate fire and smoke together (smoke appearing on top of the fire). I'm
trying to achieve the effect demonstrated in the Blow Up demo scene(without
the explosion though) in the website, but I have a hard time understanding
the explosion code..

In short I just need normal fire which generates smoke, any suggestions?

Thank you ^^