POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : to those that understand : to those that understand Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:09:45 EDT (-0400)
  to those that understand
From: i need a unique name
Date: 28 Feb 2007 16:10:00
Message: <web.45e5ef6c2bfa2c4743da915f0@news.povray.org>
told my wife this, but she just doesn't really care :-(

so here I go, gotta a bloke in Poser - turned of genatalia 'cos we don't
really want to see that sort of thing in a space colony movie, export and
convert to POV and there it is a big fat willy  ... ok so I can probably
turn it off in the export heirachy thing but all the same very distressing
from a work flow point of view...

.... just needed to let of steam to those who would understand.

btw I've given up and bought a model of a poser robot for $8 because after a
month of trying I've still not managed to build my own in poser 4 (I think
poser 5 and onwards are easier to work with but I missed the free download
and I can't justify $230 to upgrade) ... is that like cheating?