POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : can pov-ray be run on background automatically Server Time
2 May 2024 17:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  can pov-ray be run on background automatically (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Changer
Subject: can pov-ray be run on background automatically
Date: 31 Jul 2007 01:45:01
Message: <web.46aecbd08479afb2c200930f0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Can pov-ray application be run on background automatically
when the rendering is started?
Because I would like to set up a task to do the job
without pop up the main gui window.

If can, how to set up the options?

Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: can pov-ray be run on background automatically
Date: 31 Jul 2007 16:48:14
Message: <46afa00e$1@news.povray.org>
Changer wrote:
> If can, how to set up the options?

start pvengine.exe /render World.pov /exit

That should do it. Tweak to satisfaction.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     I bet exercise equipment would be a lot more

Post a reply to this message