POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : can pov-ray be run on background automatically : Re: can pov-ray be run on background automatically Server Time
17 May 2024 07:47:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: can pov-ray be run on background automatically
From: zeroin23
Date: 2 Sep 2007 04:25:00
Message: <web.46da72e15e1661281ddfe9a90@news.povray.org>
> Changer wrote:
> > If can, how to set up the options?
>
> start pvengine.exe /render World.pov /exit
>
> That should do it. Tweak to satisfaction.
>
> --
>    Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
>      I bet exercise equipment would be a lot more
>      expensive if we had evolved from starfish.

Any hints on how to disable the focus of the gui? whenever a new render is
spawn, on my SP1, I can still continue working (focus not moved) while the
render continue on it's way. But for SP2 machine, the new render gui will
grab focus (and thus hiding my current open window). And prevent me from
continuing my work.

I am running 3.7 beta 22 on 2 machine.

one is running a XP Pro SP1 in classical taskbar mode
the other is XP Pro SP2 in classical taskbar mode

both the povray settings are identical as far as I can tell
option>>single instance, toolbar
option>>render window>> hide when main is min
ini: Display=off
cmd: /exit

is this a window setting problem thingy? or could there be something I can
set?