POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Power for POVray Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Power for POVray (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Heiner Maier
Subject: Power for POVray
Date: 2 Oct 2000 11:36:12
Message: <39D8AC2E.6C0BB1A9@gmx.net>
Hi!
I found a great program to make POV for Windows much faster: PowerTOP
It can set the priority of processes under Windows! I made Povray3.1
about 150 percent faster by setting POV's priority to RealTime and
killing out some useless Winows-processes.
You can download this prog under www.gsma.de (don't mind the ".de", they
have an English page, too)
Have a lot of fun...
    Heiner