POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Power for POVray : Re: Power for POVray Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Power for POVray
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Oct 2000 18:16:32
Message: <39d90940@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
| Hey, if it works I won't complain.  Seeing that it's for Win 95 or NT
might
| be a problem but hopefully not.

I didn't notice before that it actually says "min" Win 95 or NT.
Problem: The installation isn't English even though there is the English web
page.  Not that bad a thing except the installation fails.  Says Type
mismatch (I've seen that one before someplace) and then am asked to Retry
but that fails.  So I have to exit out.
Just so others here know beforehand.

Bob