POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Wine on 64 bit linux Server Time
27 Apr 2024 21:04:15 EDT (-0400)
  Wine on 64 bit linux (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Wine on 64 bit linux
Date: 4 May 2010 04:37:57
Message: <op.vb599en2ufxv4h@go-dynamite>
I have 4Gb Ram and I'm dual-booting WinXP 32bit and Linux Ubuntu Ultimate
Edition 64Bit.

Will Pov-Ray 3.7 Beta 36 on Wine be able to use the full 4Gb RAM?
I'm a total n00b at Unix. I've installed Pov-Ray 3.6 on Linux via the
software manager, but I obviously can't get the beta there. I also have
yet to figure out how to use Pov-Ray on Linux :)

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message