POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPov Editor v0.3.1 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:57:34 EDT (-0400)
  QTPov Editor v0.3.1 (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: gRRosminet
Subject: QTPov Editor v0.3.1
Date: 1 Apr 2004 14:47:56
Message: <406c71ec@news.povray.org>
v0.3.1 is out. Special thanks to Marin Ferecatu for his improvements. If
someone wants to work on the logo and especialy on the icon it would be
realy a good thing because mine are quite bad :-/ but they are ! :-)

This release is only available as source tarball.

Changes :
v0.3.1
* recursive insert menu (thanks to Marin Ferecatu)
* insert menu displays the .bmp preview if it exists (thanks to Marin
Ferecatu)
* new logo and icons !
* some other minor improvements

Thanks for your support