POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPov Editor v0.3.1 : Re: QTPov Editor v0.3.1 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:49:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPov Editor v0.3.1
From: Marin Ferecatu
Date: 1 Apr 2004 17:07:20
Message: <406c9298$1@news.povray.org>
> * recursive insert menu (thanks to Marin Ferecatu)
> * insert menu displays the .bmp preview if it exists (thanks to Marin
> Ferecatu)
> * some other minor improvements

You integrated everything very nicely!

 > * new logo and icons !

Actually, I find the start-up logo very nice (and impressive :-)

One typo:

Menu Help->About brings up a dialog with a spelling error:
"GNU __Genreal__ Public License" should be "GNU __General__ Public
License" (see underscore)

Thank you for this release.

Marin.

Replay-to address is fake. Please replace it
with mferecat (at) numericable (dot) fr.