POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:07:23 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P (Message 9 to 18 of 18)
From: gRRosminet
Subject: Re: Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P
Date: 30 Dec 2003 14:33:45
Message: <3ff1d319$1@news.povray.org>

> "gRRosminet" <pov### [at] les-charlesnet> wrote in message
> | Heu ... I don't understand what you mean (my english is certainly too
> poor)
> |

> hmmmm.
>
> Merci pour la nouvelle version, mais j'ai une probleme.  La touche <tab>
> ne travaille pas a la premiere de la ligne.
>
>  -Shay

Ho ... strange .. that works on my computer ...
perhaps my last modifications have solved this bug ...
or perhaps you haven't activated the manual tabulation mode in the
preferences dialog ?

plenty of thanks for writting in french ... that relly enjoy me :)

 >>> I guess MAJ = Shift
 >>

 >> ==>>> ooooooooooppppssss ... sorry ...
 >

 > No reason to be sorry :)
 >
 > BTW: I think I found a bug: If I start your editor, create a new file
 > (either by clicking the icon or using the "File" menu), and then press
 > <SPACE> <TAB> <ENTER> (one after another) then the editor is closed
 > without any notice. I can reproduce this bug here without problems.
 >
 > Keep up the good work
 > Florian

I can't reproduce this on my computer ... I fear I will not be able to
help you :-(

There is an other bug : if you try to untabify at last line and this
line can't be untabified then .... goodbye ! :-/

Thierry

Post a reply to this message