POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P : Re: Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 30 Dec 2003 17:40:30
Message: <3ff1fede$1@news.povray.org>
> Do you prefer me to publish a new version right now with all theses bugs
> corrected or do you prefer to wait until a new functionnality is added
> (ini parser or autocompletion ... not yet defined) ?
As there is no major error I have no problem working with the current
version. Just publish a new one when you added some nice stuff :) We
raytracers are patient people ...

> Another question : would you be interested in a scripting system (Qt
> Script for Application) that would allow you to add your own
> functionnalities easily (like VBA in Excel) ?
This would of course be a fantastic feature. But I think it is not as
important as other things. I would save that idea for the future and
work on more "urgent" things for now (like Ini-parsing and stuff).

Keep up the great work!
Florian