POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P : Re: Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:42:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Christmas : new qtpov editor version ;-P
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 30 Dec 2003 15:25:59
Message: <3ff1df57@news.povray.org>
> or perhaps you haven't activated the manual tabulation mode in the
> preferences dialog ?

Uh, now that makes my Tab work again :)
Would it be possible to set the default tab-width to sth. other than 0?

BTW: The Editor hangs (I have to kill it) if I try to un-tab a line or a
block and this is not possible (i.e. the line/block is not tabbed at
all). This happens everywhere in the file, not only at the last line.

Florian