POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor Server Time
3 Jul 2024 13:55:01 EDT (-0400)
  New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: thierry
Subject: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor
Date: 30 Oct 2003 12:34:30
Message: <3fa14ba6$1@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody.

I'm following advices from Fabien HENON so I annonce you that I have
started to write a new editor for povray under Linux ( Fabien have
nothing to do with it : he's advaice was to post here :-) ). It's based
on the povwin interface but includes many more features

It requires QT 3.2 and X11 and it's not finish, so you can send me
features requests

the project homepage : http://qtpoveditor.sf.net

Thanks

Thierry