POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor : Re: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor Server Time
6 Jul 2024 03:52:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor
From: Shay
Date: 30 Oct 2003 13:17:03
Message: <3fa1559f$1@news.povray.org>
"thierry" <thi### [at] les-charlesnet> wrote in message

|From your page:
|
| it only edit your files, colors them to highlight syntax, manage
| the rendering and its options, allow you to include some code like
| does the windows' version of povray and ,finaly, it makes a summary
| of all the declarations of variables and macros in your scenes but
| also in the included files.

What else do you have planned?

Also:
In English, present tense, third person, singular nouns ("the cat", "the
bird", etc.) and pronouns (he, she, it) use verbs with "s" or "es" on
the end.

for example:
We *edit*     (first person plural)
I *edit*     (first person singular)
You all *edit*     (second person plural)
You *edit*     (second person singular)
They *edit*     (third person plural)
==> He *edits*     (third person singular)
==> The editor *edits*     (third person singular)
==> My program *edits*     (third person singular)

 -Shay