POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 1.3 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:12:10 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 1.3 (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Céline Castel
Subject: Pyvon 1.3
Date: 28 Jan 2003 13:09:16
Message: <3e36c74c@news.povray.org>
I have uploaded a new release of Pyvon with the numerous changes below.

As there are quite a few changes, there might be problems with previous
versions. If so, just uninstall pyvon or delete the directory
/usr/local/pyvon and reinstall it.

d42 - 28/01/2003 - Pyvon 1.3
'Beautify' the code : Replaced spaces with tabs inside the code
Much remains to be done
Use the Python optimization starting Pyvon -> It should be somewhat faster

d38 - 20/01/2003 - Pyvon 1.3
Added small tips when moving the mouse over the interface
Added the translations for the tips.
Added the names of the translators in the language files and in the help
menu
Show a warning if the +sc or +sr value in the partial render are greater
than the +ec or +er values (Thanks Bonsai!)

d37 - 14/01/2003 - Pyvon 1.3
Changed the structure of the Insert directory
When selecting a font, pyvon searches all the available fonts in the
system and displays them.
A small label shows what the font looks like if you want to apply it in
the editor.
Added an entry in the menu for a pyvon help window
   for the keyboard shortcuts

On the web page, I have also added the mlpov 0.82 binary (HDRI) compiled
on my system. It is dynamically linked.

One more thing :
Thanks to the translators and to the people who just dropped me an email
of encouragments.

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

Fabien HENON

Post a reply to this message

Ooops I used the email of my girl-friend for posting the message above.

> I have uploaded a new release of Pyvon with the numerous changes below.
>
> As there are quite a few changes, there might be problems with previous
> versions. If so, just uninstall pyvon or delete the directory
> /usr/local/pyvon and reinstall it.
>

> d42 - 28/01/2003 - Pyvon 1.3
> 'Beautify' the code : Replaced spaces with tabs inside the code
> Much remains to be done
> Use the Python optimization starting Pyvon -> It should be somewhat faster
>

> d38 - 20/01/2003 - Pyvon 1.3
> Added small tips when moving the mouse over the interface
> Added the translations for the tips.
> Added the names of the translators in the language files and in the help
> menu
> Show a warning if the +sc or +sr value in the partial render are greater
> than the +ec or +er values (Thanks Bonsai!)
>

> d37 - 14/01/2003 - Pyvon 1.3
> Changed the structure of the Insert directory
> When selecting a font, pyvon searches all the available fonts in the
> system and displays them.
> A small label shows what the font looks like if you want to apply it in
> the editor.
> Added an entry in the menu for a pyvon help window
>   for the keyboard shortcuts
>

> On the web page, I have also added the mlpov 0.82 binary (HDRI) compiled
> on my system. It is dynamically linked.
>

> One more thing :
> Thanks to the translators and to the people who just dropped me an email
> of encouragments.
>

> http://pyvon.sourceforge.net
>

> Fabien HENON

Post a reply to this message