POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 1.3 : Re: Pyvon 1.3 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:50:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyvon 1.3
From: HENON fabien
Date: 29 Jan 2003 11:10:04
Message: <web.3e37fc26f3d2dd347ff7c9e30@news.povray.org>
Jellby wrote:
>Entre otras cosas, Céline Castel tuvo a bien escribir:

>> I have uploaded a new release of Pyvon with the numerous changes below.
>>
>> As there are quite a few changes, there might be problems with previous
>> versions. If so, just uninstall pyvon or delete the directory
>> /usr/local/pyvon and reinstall it.

Thanks.
Does pyvon work ? Do you have a problem with xterm ?
If you know that you have the proper packages already installed you can try

rpm -ivh --force --replacepkgs the_package_you_want_to_install.rpm

This overrides the error messages and replaces all the installed packages
(if any)

Ok that's not neat but that works when the rpm database can be kept up to
date

Fabien H