POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Whatever happened to giram? Server Time
6 Jul 2024 03:31:32 EDT (-0400)
  Whatever happened to giram? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Whatever happened to giram?
Date: 22 Jan 2003 15:33:44
Message: <3e2f0028$1@news.povray.org>
Has development of giram stopped?

I only ask 'cos the last version I found was 0.3.4 and that, although
flagged as supporting textures and pigments, didn't.

The website is inordinately slow (2k/sec) when accessed from work machines
(2Meg pipe) and the last comments were dated as July (IIRC).

If it has stopped, it's a shame ... if it hasn't ,where's it gone to?

John
--
Run Fast
Run Free