POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Whatever happened to giram? : Re: Whatever happened to giram? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:42:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whatever happened to giram?
From: Doctor John
Date: 27 Jan 2003 11:28:18
Message: <3e355e22@news.povray.org>
"Florian Pesth" <fpe### [at] compuservede> wrote in message
> Works fine for me, no code change needed. What are your problems?
>
> Florian

Basically, I don't get any colour or texture dialogues.

According to the docs there should be a colours sub-menu in the pop-up
dialogue. All I get is options for rotate, translate, scale and camera_view.

Weird, especially since I was very careful to ensure that I had all the
latest library versions.

If you can wait till Tuesday, I'll send a couple of screenshots to show
exactly what I'm talking about.

John
--
Run Fast