POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Daz Aiko 3.0 character currently FREE Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Daz Aiko 3.0 character currently FREE (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Subject: Daz Aiko 3.0 character currently FREE
Date: 24 Nov 2004 19:03:09
Message: <41a5213d@news.povray.org>
www.Daz3d.com is currently giving away their Aiko 3.0 character for free
(though as of this writing, I'm not sure how to download Aiko without typing
in my credit card information).

http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2866

From time to time, people have asked about free Poser people, so I figured
this would be a good time to mention this.

In combination with DAZ|Studio, this model could probably be used to make
some pretty good POV-Ray images.  However, she's not ultra-realistic, like
Victoria and Stephanie, but rather she was created more with anime/manga in
mind.

But hey, she's free, so if your budget is $0, try it out.  ;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message

> (though as of this writing, I'm not sure how to download Aiko without typing
> in my credit card information).
>
> http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2866
>
> From time to time, people have asked about free Poser people, so I figured
> this would be a good time to mention this.
>
> In combination with DAZ|Studio, this model could probably be used to make
> some pretty good POV-Ray images.  However, she's not ultra-realistic, like
> Victoria and Stephanie, but rather she was created more with anime/manga in
> mind.
>
> But hey, she's free, so if your budget is $0, try it out.  ;-)

Sign on without a card number, which is what I did, although there may
have been changes I'm not aware of.  Freebie if the month will usually
automatically show up on your account page.

Greybeard.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 26 Nov 2004 08:47:00
Message: <41a733d4$1@news.povray.org>
"Greybeard" <hid### [at] hiddednet> wrote in message
> Sign on without a card number, which is what I did, although there may
> have been changes I'm not aware of.  Freebie if the month will usually
> automatically show up on your account page.

Eventually, I ended up buying some other things while I was there, so it
just ended up in my cart for $0.00.  My daughter (6 yrs), who seems taken
with anime, loves the character.  I often let her play around with Poser,
though eventually she gets the people so twisted up that I need to reset
them.  :-)

I also downloaded the latest DAZ|Studio with the Base package as well.
Apparently they are now releasing a low-poly Victoria 3 along with it now,
though I haven't tried it.  "This 3D content package includes the Victoria 3
Reduced Resolution figure, clothing, hair, props, a complete 360 degree
photo-realistic environment, and even a dragonfly."

Perhaps that news is more relevant than Aiko 3.0...

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message

From: LuckyLook
Date: 8 Dec 2004 18:54:43
Message: <41b79443@news.povray.org>
For those wondering, you can choose to pay via paypal, and you won't be
asked for anything afterwards if you have a balance of 0.

Post a reply to this message

From: LaSennie
Date: 4 Jan 2006 14:05:00
Message: <web.43bc1be3f81573a9a8ccab0c0@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> wrote:
> "Greybeard" <hid### [at] hiddednet> wrote in message
> > Sign on without a card number, which is what I did, although there may
> > have been changes I'm not aware of.  Freebie if the month will usually
> > automatically show up on your account page.
> >

> Eventually, I ended up buying some other things while I was there, so it
> just ended up in my cart for $0.00.  My daughter (6 yrs), who seems taken
> with anime, loves the character.  I often let her play around with Poser,
> though eventually she gets the people so twisted up that I need to reset
> them.  :-)
>
> I also downloaded the latest DAZ|Studio with the Base package as well.
> Apparently they are now releasing a low-poly Victoria 3 along with it now,
> though I haven't tried it.  "This 3D content package includes the Victoria 3
> Reduced Resolution figure, clothing, hair, props, a complete 360 degree
> photo-realistic environment, and even a dragonfly."
>
> Perhaps that news is more relevant than Aiko 3.0...
>
> --
> Jeremy
> www.beantoad.com

Could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me with aiko.. I don't get it!!..
what's it's name.. I can't find it!!

Sanae

Post a reply to this message

From: Günther Dietrich
Date: 4 Jan 2006 14:54:16
Message: <43bc27e8@news.povray.org>
"LaSennie" <ikb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>Could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me with aiko.. I don't get it!!..
>what's it's name.. I can't find it!!

On <http://www.daz3d.com/> you select "People" in the navigation bar on
the left. That leads you to
<http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=catmain&cat=6>.
On this page you will find 'Aiko 3.0 Base' (at the moment the fifth
item).

Another way is to enter 'Aiko' into the search field on the top right of
<http://www.daz3d.com/>. You get a list of items related to Aiko. The
first one is 'Aiko 3.0 Base'.

I think, there will be further ways to find it. :)

You have to register an account, purchase Aiko and will be charged $
0.00 for the purchase/download (download will be available in 'available
downloads' or so, in 'your account').

Best regards,