POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Daz Aiko 3.0 character currently FREE : Daz Aiko 3.0 character currently FREE Server Time
25 Apr 2024 23:57:16 EDT (-0400)
  Daz Aiko 3.0 character currently FREE
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 24 Nov 2004 19:03:09
Message: <41a5213d@news.povray.org>
www.Daz3d.com is currently giving away their Aiko 3.0 character for free
(though as of this writing, I'm not sure how to download Aiko without typing
in my credit card information).

http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2866

From time to time, people have asked about free Poser people, so I figured
this would be a good time to mention this.

In combination with DAZ|Studio, this model could probably be used to make
some pretty good POV-Ray images.  However, she's not ultra-realistic, like
Victoria and Stephanie, but rather she was created more with anime/manga in
mind.

But hey, she's free, so if your budget is $0, try it out.  ;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com