POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Daz Aiko 3.0 character currently FREE : Re: Daz Aiko 3.0 character currently FREE Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Daz Aiko 3.0 character currently FREE
From: Günther Dietrich
Date: 4 Jan 2006 14:54:16
Message: <43bc27e8@news.povray.org>
"LaSennie" <ikb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>Could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me with aiko.. I don't get it!!..
>what's it's name.. I can't find it!!

On <http://www.daz3d.com/> you select "People" in the navigation bar on
the left. That leads you to
<http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=catmain&cat=6>.
On this page you will find 'Aiko 3.0 Base' (at the moment the fifth
item).

Another way is to enter 'Aiko' into the search field on the top right of
<http://www.daz3d.com/>. You get a list of items related to Aiko. The
first one is 'Aiko 3.0 Base'.

I think, there will be further ways to find it. :)

You have to register an account, purchase Aiko and will be charged $
0.00 for the purchase/download (download will be available in 'available
downloads' or so, in 'your account').

Best regards,