POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Visual Studio Code Extension for pov-ray Server Time
27 Jul 2024 14:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Visual Studio Code Extension for pov-ray (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
Subject: Visual Studio Code Extension for pov-ray
Date: 21 May 2024 00:35:00
Message: <web.664c238a5798bc86726a70c280c9ecbb@news.povray.org>
Hi, i'm adding new features to the vscode extension like preview of colors in
the pov file and color editor, preview of images, and preview of color_maps and
editor, you can download the last changes from github:
https://github.com/jfgartol/vscode-povray2

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'color_map_editor.gif' (1495 KB)

Preview of image 'color_map_editor.gif'
color_map_editor.gif