POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Visual Studio Code Extension for pov-ray : Re: Visual Studio Code Extension for pov-ray Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visual Studio Code Extension for pov-ray
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 21 May 2024 04:42:16
Message: <664c5e68@news.povray.org>
On 21.05.2024 7:31, Paco Garc�a wrote:
> Hi, i'm adding new features to the vscode extension like preview of colors in
> the pov file and color editor, preview of images, and preview of color_maps and
> editor, you can download the last changes from github:
> https://github.com/jfgartol/vscode-povray2

Ok, this is a fork of Virtual Whirlwind which I use, and extending it is
good idea (especially taking into account that I'm just about to bring
some order into my own programs for creating POV files).

The question is - how do I safely install it under VSCode, considering
the fact that you have no releases at Github, and nothing present at
vscode store? Please take into account that I manually edit vscode
config only when I absolutely definitely surely have no other way to fix
something :-)

--
Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/