POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Texturing Site Server Time
18 May 2024 13:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Texturing Site (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Duncan Adamson
Subject: Texturing Site
Date: 7 Feb 2001 05:46:43
Message: <3A812793.B47E3583@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Dear All,

I am thinking about setting up a library site of POV-Ray procedural
textures as this is probably the most difficult problem new users
encounter.

In order to become a useful resource this would require people
(beginners to gurus) to donate textures to the site with few
restrictions on their use.

Please let me know whether you think this would be a good idea and a
feasable one.

Duncan Adamson
dja### [at] docicacuk

PS: If you think this is a good idea please send any texture include
files that you wish to donate to me at dja### [at] docicacuk and when I
have a few I will set the site up.

Post a reply to this message