POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Texturing Site : Re: Texturing Site Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texturing Site
From: Tom Melly
Date: 8 Feb 2001 09:00:05
Message: <3a82a665$1@news.povray.org>
"Duncan Adamson" <dja### [at] docicacuk> wrote in message

> 1) Sky textures simply as sky-spheres (obvious)

IMHO this might not be the best idea - sky-spheres have many limitations.
Actually, the whole issue of sky textures is fairly complex. You might want
to get some more feedback from users in this ng before commiting yourself on
how to handle sky textures.

As for copywrite - to be honest I wouldn't let it get complicated. Textures
should be provided free. If people have a texture that they want payment for
then they shouldn't submit it. (however, I'm not a lawyer either;)