POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Texturing Site : Texturing Site Server Time
24 Jun 2024 09:30:26 EDT (-0400)
  Texturing Site
From: Duncan Adamson
Date: 7 Feb 2001 05:46:43
Message: <3A812793.B47E3583@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Dear All,

I am thinking about setting up a library site of POV-Ray procedural
textures as this is probably the most difficult problem new users
encounter.

In order to become a useful resource this would require people
(beginners to gurus) to donate textures to the site with few
restrictions on their use.

Please let me know whether you think this would be a good idea and a
feasable one.

Duncan Adamson
dja### [at] docicacuk

PS: If you think this is a good idea please send any texture include
files that you wish to donate to me at dja### [at] docicacuk and when I
have a few I will set the site up.